· Who is responsible for your data?
· What types of personal data do we collect, and how?
· Why do we collect Personal Data?
· With whom do we share your personal data?
· Will your personal data be transferred abroad?
· How do we protect your personal data?
· For how long do we keep your data?
· What privacy choices do you have when navigating this website?
· What rights do you have in relation to your personal data and how can you exercise your rights?
· Changes to this Data Privacy Notice
Who is responsible for your personal data?
The legal entity responsible for the use of your personal data (so-called "Data Controller") depends on your relationship with us.
If you are a user of this website, the Data Controller is OC Boer Management AG, Pfäffikon, Churerstrasse 120, 8808 Pfäffikon, Switzerland.
If you have a business relationship with us (e.g. actual or prospective customer etc.), the Data Controller is the legal entity you have signed the contract with (if you are a client) or are in contact with (if you are a prospective client).
What types of personal data do we collect and how?
When you navigate and use our website, we may collect personal data about you in the ways described below:
· Personal data that you provide to us: We collect personal data that you enter forms or data fields on our website or online resources. Such information includes contact information (such as your full name, email address, postal address, the country where you work, and telephone number), professional credentials, information about the company that you represent, communication preferences, the products of interest to you, and your company, e-mails sent to media and investor relations, paper forms filled out during events such as fairs and picture of you when participating in such fairs and marketing events, and any other personal data that you voluntarily provide to us in the text of your enquiries using the contact forms and posts on our blog.
· Personal data from other sources: Furthermore, when you enter into a business relationship with Boer we collect information relevant for compliance with applicable laws and in particular trade control and export control regulations.
Why do we collect personal data?
When you get in contact with us, when you enter into a business relationship with us, or just navigate our website, we collect, use, and process personal data about you. The collection, use, and processing of your personal data are done for the following purposes:
· To administer, operate, and maintain the normal functioning and security of this website;
· To answer your questions, requests, complaints;
· To improve our website and services
· To maintain our business relationship with you, by creating an account in our customer relationship management systems;
· To send you information about our products, services, events, or our newsletter, in the case you have so requested;
· Grant you access to certain information or offerings;
· To communicate with you on other matters (to send you updates and security alerts).
We will seek your consent before collecting, processing, and using your personal data where legally required. If we wish to use your personal data for other different purposes than those mentioned above, we will do it only if permitted by applicable laws or if you have consented to it.
On the basis of which legal ground do we collect your personal data?
We collect and use personal data about you through this website on the basis of the following legal grounds stated in the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR):
· Your consent (article 6.1.a) of GDPR)
· This is the case when you ask for information about our products and services, events, and/or subscribe to our newsletter. You can revoke your consent at any time;
· To take the necessary steps to enter into a contract with you or to fulfill our contractual obligations (Art. 6.1.b) GDPR):
· This is the case when you contact us through the website and that later, we enter a discussion or negotiation and that we need some information about you and the company you represent for such purpose;
· The necessity to pursue our legitimate interests (Art. 6.1.f) GDPR), especially:
· when we engage suppliers to obtain IT support for the storage, functioning, or security of our website;
· when we respond to your questions online;
· when we enter your contact details in our CRM to maintain our business relationship with you;
· when we use personal data in order to improve our website and the way we interact with you;
· when we archive our communications, in order to defend our rights and interests before a court or regulator.
- Laparoscopic Instruments
- Gynecologic Instruments
- Arthroscopy Instruments